Monday, April 26, 2010

Double Jogger!!!

For the past few weeks, I have been watching these cuties a few times a week.
Two two-year-olds and two one-year-olds can be a little much at times, as I am sure you can imagine.
But as a result I am the THRILLED owner of this beauty:
I really love this town (I can say that now that it is not winter anymore.)  I think I would be happy to live here forever.  There are so many old houses here, and I think they are so enchanting.  Here are a few shots of our adventures on our first drive out with my new "baby."
On the way home, we stopped at the University Dairy Store.  Bug had his first Root beer float with Dad, and Bear shared icecream with me.  He ate most of it....rigggght. 

2 comments:

Alissa said...

If you ever have a hankering for icecream during the work day...give me a shout and I'll come and meet you! :) I love Icecream breaks! :)

ps. mondays 2:30-3:30 are the best because they have icecream cones for a $1!

Alys said...

That looks like such a cute little town. I love old houses like that that have so much character. The jogger looks great with those two cute boys!