Saturday, November 20, 2010

Omaha Zoo

I haven't gone this long without posting in a long time. It feels weird.  I have somehow lost my ability to be productive at night after the boys go to bed and I can't figure out why.  My house is still a mess and I still don't get to bed until around midnight, but somehow time just seems to slip away.  But I've got Christmas presents to make and bathrooms that need to be cleaned, so I need to get back on the productivity horse.
Here are pictures recapping our day at the Omaha Zoo. It was our first time there, and we went with friends that knew their way around, so we hit up all the hot spots. 

The boys couldn't tell there was glass on this at first and after Bug stepped up he looked terrified.  They were all reaching out in front of them and not wanting to go to the edge, fear they would be swimming with the penguins.
Bug was thrilled to be hanging out with Boedi.




Bear copied the big boys and followed them around all day. Doesn't he look too old these days?

The Desert Dome.

Crazy Ninja move?

No comments: