Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We Love our Zoo

I am already going to miss our little zoo when we move next summer.  It is the perfect size for my kids and we all enjoy going there. 
Feeding the goats, llamas, and camels are one of their favorite things to do there.



 If you look closely you can see a peacock running into the bushes to hide from Bug.
 So the next time we found it, Bug ran beside it while he posed for a picture for me.  Haha! Can you tell he is trained for pictures?

 The other favorite thing at the zoo is Leo the Lion.  He sucks paper into his mouth and it never gets old for them. 

1 comment:

wendysue said...

Leo the Lion has been there since I was a little kid. It was always one of my favorite spots. Now I love it because I sit and clean out my purse and let the kids take all the trash to Leo!