Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A TUBA

Growing up, my family somehow came up with the term bingo, for passing gas.  I introduced it to my second graders, they thought it was hilarious, and they all used it in the classroom as opposed to the alternatives.  Bondy has also adopted it, and I am pretty sure Bug is unaware that there is any other term.  When I was putting him to sleep tonight he ripped a long low one.  We both laughed and I said, "Was that a big bingo or what?!" 
His response, "No, a tuba."  


WHAT? Has he even heard what a tuba sounds like? Obviously so, because it was a pretty good comparison.
Awesome....seriously, it made my night.

1 comment:

Alys said...

That is so funny! And, I love that you taught your kids at school bingo. It was the worst when a kid ripped one. But, always made me laugh too.