Monday, February 11, 2013

This Little Thing

 Belle turned 15 months old this week.  She weighs a whopping 17 pounds, still below the charts.  She has started taking 3-4 steps and can stand for a decent amount of time.  She loves nursing.  When I got back from my trip to Canada she was THRILLED to see me.  She bounced up and down in her crib giggling in delight and then pointed to the rocking chair over and over again, indicating, "FEED ME NOW!" Good thing she only has her two bottom teeth still!
 This little girl ADORES singing, dancing and music.  She rocks her babies and sings to them and makes songs up all of the time.
 I am thrilled that she now has enough hair for me to do something with.   Such a Dollie.
 


3 comments:

Alys said...

She is so cute and little. I bet Milo will weigh that much here in the next month or two.

Greg and Nicolle said...

What a cutie. I love her pigtails and pink boots. :)

Megan and Shawn said...

What a cutie - just love those piggy tails!!