I have been unabashedly sewing for the past few weeks. The nursery is pretty much finished now except for a few things. Here are the results.
Fitted Crib Sheet Tutorial found HERE.
I made two of the exact same quilt so that if one has to be washed or gets lost, then we always have a backup. The edges are made of gathered flannel-backed satin and the back is minky. Bug likes the minky on his blankies and Bear likes the satin side of his blankies so I made sure to include plenty of both.
The patterns for the Owl Mobile are found at HERE.
I saw these fabric totes HERE and thought I should make a few for under the crib. Not a good idea, one was enough for me. I don't think I can bring myself to make another one, even though I liked how it turned out.
The boppy got a a new cover with the left over fabric from the quilts. I can't WAIT to snuggle up with my baby girl and this.
The other night Bond and I started watching Robin Hood and I was so tired that I passed out after the opening scene. After the movie was over I couldn't fall asleep so I stayed up way too late making these.
Five more weeks to go!!!